Introducing Myself

Hi, My name's Zara Chase. I'm a British author but, thanks to a husband with a serious case of wanderlust, I now live all over the world. My Hot Millionaires Menage Everlasting series published by SirenBookStrand reflects my gypsy lifestyle since I tend to use some of the locations I've experienced as backdrops for the books..

Meet my feisty British heroines and wealthy American alpha male heroes in The Hot Millionaires.

The third in the series, Her Three Protectors, has just been relased.


Porcha Ballantine’s husband is dead, and now the killers are out to get her.

On the run and desperate, Porcha turns to an old friend for help. When he dispatches three hunks with attitude to help her, she instinctively trusts them. As Troy Anderson, Adam Cole, and Beck Easton slowly unravel Porcha’s problems, they also tackle the subject of her sexuality and invite her to play with them. After three years of marriage to a man who controlled her every waking moment, she’s more than ready for some fun.

When Porcha is snatched by the bad guys, the action moves to Miami as her protectors do whatever they must to find her. They grapple with drug dealers, diamond smugglers, and the dregs of the underworld, putting their lives on the line for the woman they love. It’s taken them years to find her and they’re damned if they’ll let her go…


Enjoy!

Zara

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment